1. Topleads stays compliant with GDPR and expects Customers of the Service to respect the principles of the GDPR while processing Personal Data. More details about how Topleads complies with GDPR and what actions You should take as the Customer to be compliant with it in Our “GDPR Compliance”.
2. All content sent from Customers’ via Topleads’s Service must be sent within the scope of B2B relations and must not be sent to Prospects who expressed their wish to be excluded from further correspondence.
3. Access to Customer (including Personal Data).
5. Topleads processes the following types of data as a data controller: Customers’ Personal Data, Users’ Personal Data and Agencies’ Personal Data (if applicable) i.e. name, last name, email address, contact details, basic billing information on invoices and settlements.
6. Customer processes the following types of data (including Personal Data) as a data controller: any Prospects’ Personal Data that is inserted into or uploaded to the Service, any other Personal Data inserted into or uploaded to the Service notwithstanding that inserted by the Customer, User or Prospect. The Customer is obliged to process (including obtaining) Personal Data that they introduce into the Service in accordance with applicable law and the GDPR.
7. Topleads processes the following types of data as a data processor: Prospects’ Personal Data that are inserted into or uploaded to the Service, any other Personal Data inserted into or uploaded to the Service notwithstanding that inserted by the Customer, User or Prospect.
The General Data Protection Act (GDPR) is supposed to protect natural persons and their rights. It doesn’t protect businesses, entities or organizations, and processing of their data.
It protects processing personal data, such as name, age, address, phone number, but also indirect identifications that influence their identity including physiological, mental, physical, genetic, economic, cultural and social identity. Basically, any information based on which one can identify the individual.
Topleads.agency sets out to meet all the GDPR requirements that relate to protecting the privacy concerns of our app users, website and blog visitors, as well as email lists subscribers.