Questions are always appreciated by entrepreneurs.
Here’s a couple for a nice Q3 check-in:
- What are my top 3 goals this week?
- What book should I read to accomplish my top goals?
- What would be my 1 big win today?
- What is distracting me?
- How much $ do I want to generate by the end of this month?
- What habit can I practice that can increase my focus?
- What can I add to my morning routine to make me feel better?
- What habit can I practice that can decrease my stress?
- Can I go to bed 30 mins earlier and sleep 30 mins more, today?
- What foods am I eating that steal my energy?
- How can I pack in a(nother) 10mins HIIT in my daily schedule?
- Are you happy?
- Am I being impatient?
- In what situation am I my worse enemy?
- Can I schedule 30mins this weekend to have a talk with myself and reflect on the state of my life?
- Who can I speak to that will make my day better, today?
- What business magnate can I surround myself with to progress faster?
- What have I been procrastinating on since a while, that little by little, is stealing my energy?
- Who’s stealing my energy, and how can I avoid them / this situation?
- Where do I feel stuck in my life and what solutions can I try to unstuck that energy?
- What bad habits do I cultivate, and what’s the top 3 solutions I can implement to dissolve them for good?
- Where am I inconsistent with my values, in my life? Where am I lazy?
- Where in my life am I under communicating?
- How can I be more of a better person, and less of a dictator, in my life?
- What is the quality of my thoughts nowadays? How can I go on a negativity detox?
- What experience can I plan that will really get me out of my routine, and potentially change my life?
- Where do I see myself in 10 years from now?
Copy this, paste it in a google/word doc and write down your answers!
Let me know if this was helpful.